Integrated solution for your front, middle and back office operations
- Multi-class and multi-series funds with user defined fund hierarchy
- Flow through allocation of P&L components across fund hierarchy with support for class / series specific income and expense accounting
- Calculation and reporting of daily NAV / GAV for the entire fund hierarchy
- Asset classes and instruments – equity, equity derivatives, mutual funds, fixed income, structured products and alternative assets.
- Fund accounting with standard valuation methods – FIFO and Weighted average.
- Corporate action processing – automatic processing of corporate actions pertaining to holdings, income and distributions across portfolios.
- Full set of accounting reports including P&L and balance sheet and trial balance
- Data interfaces and reconciliation with custodian.
- Performance measurement consistent with CFA Institute’s Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS).
- Rate of return calculation at all levels (portfolio, asset class, security type and security) using various GIPS recommended methods including daily valuation (TWRR), Modied Dietz, Modified IRR and XIRR.
- Portfolio can be benchmarked with multiple benchmarks. Benchmarks can be bledned across indices.
Trade Order Management
- Rebalancing and allocation tools.
- Pre-trade compliance checks and limit monitoring.
- FIX compliant order routing and trade capture
Fees and Billing
- Comprehensive billing module for calculating administrative fees, management fees and incentive fees (profit sharing) with hurdle rate and water marking.
Private Equity and Real Estate Funds
- Commitment amount and drawdown tracking
- Incentive fees linked to IRR with hurdle rates and slabs
- Fees and allocations based on commitment amount