Integrated front, middle and back office software for discretionary and non discretionary Portfolio Managers (PMS).
Back office and Accounting
- Comprehensive client profile and account opening workflow
- Asset classes and instruments – equity, equity derivatives, mutual funds, fixed income, structured products and alternative assets.
- Portfolio accounting with standard valuation methods – FIFO and Weighted average.
- Enhanced capital gain calculations and reporting
- Corporate action processing – automatic processing of corporate actions pertaining to holdings, income and distributions across portfolios.
- Full set of accounting reports including P&L and balance sheet and trial balance
- Data interfaces and reconciliation with custodian.
Investment Performance Measurement
- Rate of returns calculations consistent with GIPS (Global Investment Performance Standards).
- Time Weighted (TWRR) and Money Weighted (XIRR) return calculation methods.
- Performance benchmarking with market indices with option to define blended benchmark using multiple indices
- Returns aggregation across the reporting hierarchy consistent with GIPS
Fees, Billing and Incentive calculations
- Asset based fees, Performance fees, Fixed fees, Entry and Exit loads
- Distributor brokerage (incentive) calculations
- GST compliant client invoices
- Billing related MIS reports
Trade and Order Management
- Supports pool operation and separate trading accounts
- Model Portfolio and Rebalancing tools
- Ad-hoc bulk order generation tools
- Client preferences and restrictions
- Block order generation and post trade allocations
Web and mobile applications for clients and distributors
- Clients can access their portfolio holdings, performance and transactions data anytime, anywhere
- Views and reports with charts and graphs
- Distributors can access client portfolios and MIS reports
- Custom look and feel to match firm’s branding
- Fully managed cloud hosting on AWS (Amazon) data centre
- Access entire application using web browser over https
Leading portfolio managers use WealthSpectrum for their PMS business. Partial list of clients:
- HDFC Asset Management
- Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management
- Birla Sun Life Asset Management
- ICICI Prudential Asset Management
- Sundaram Asset Management
- Oldbridge Capital
- Axis Asset Management
- IDFC Asset Management
- BNP Paribas Investment Management
- Invesco Asset Management
- DHFL Pramerica Asset Managers